Friday, November 20, 2009

Re: Share my happiness!!!

that was the weirdest email i've read in a while.  crazy-head.

...by the way, thanks for that other email recently about that position with energy non-profit.  seemed cool, but i'm tied to CO for a bit at least.   ...i think i'm going to be on the board of Josh's new non-profit: BUST: Boulder Urban Sustainable Transportation  ...I don't really like the name, but the idea is cool.

Hope you're well.
B

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Matthew Soycher <mattsoycher@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friend ..share in my happiness!
I am willing to give you a best surprise.the day before yesterday I
received the digital camera.the quality is good and the price is
cheap.I am satisfied with it.you may order the product you want on the
website:<www,ooaap,com> may be you will like the products.I belive you
will like me get more happiness .
chrismas is coming, buy an satisfied gift for chrismas.

Best wishes for you

No comments: