Sunday, November 22, 2009

My email was hacked! Sorry!

Dear Friends:

Let me share my dread with you, that my email was hacked, and I don't know how or why. Don't click on that link, it's a scam. I did not send that email out. Sorry for the trouble and any inconvenience this has caused you! -matt




On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:19 PM, George Lee <georgeleejr617@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Matt and all,

Matt I think your e-mail account or its address got spam-jacked.

Peace, community, justice,
- George




On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Matthew Soycher <mattsoycher@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friend ..share in my happiness!
I am willing to give you a best surprise.the day before yesterday I
received the digital camera.the quality is good and the price is
cheap.I am satisfied with it.you may order the product you want on the
website:<www,ooaap,com> may be you will like the products.I belive you
will like me get more happiness .
chrismas is coming, buy an satisfied gift for chrismas.

Best wishes for you




--
Matt Soycher
44 Day Avenue
Northampton, MA 01060
413-992-7876

2 comments:

W. H. said...

Did you ever figure out why it was hacked? Mine got hacked and the email bomb was senting out exactly the same message. I was able to track down the ip# which was from Beijing, China. If you ever figure out why/how it was hacked, please post it here. Thanks!

Alex said...

There were many like problems on my PC. But luckily for me some time ago I was lucky having found a program. It determined all my problems for some minutes and demonstrated how it was able to help for all trouble - microsoft outlook pst password recovery tool.